Hawa Hawa is an exciting inflatable playground for children, teenagers and adults who can’t sit still - or who just feel like jumping for joy. The dune-shaped concept originates from Japan, where it has been installed in public parks and other open spaces.
Hawa Hawa is also the first of its kind outside of East Asia, with two unique dunes and seven peaks where families and friends can share some low-impact, high-intensity trampoline-type fun together.
Each of the two dunes at Hawa Hawa are made from an all-weather double-skin tensile membrane that has been tested and imported directly from Japan, with a small dune and large dunes ensuring various age groups can play alongside each one another.
Be warned, you won't want the fun to stop!
20 minutes - AED 30
40 minutes - AED 45
In line with the latest government announcements, the following protocols have been put in place in order to ensure the safety of all our guests and colleagues. This may result in longer or delayed queue times therefore early arrival is advised. We appreciate your ongoing co-operation whilst we all work together through these trying times and look forward to welcoming you soon.
- Please ensure mask is worn at all times, this includes whilst jumping on the domes
- Sanitize hands thoroughly upon entrance and thereafter at regular intervals
- Always maintain a safe physical distance within the play area, this includes whilst jumping on the domes
- Dispose of PPE in designated bins provided
- Play area capacity will be capped at 40 jumpers at any one time