Choose refillable bottles and reduce single-use plastic consumption. Together we can make a difference.
Dubai Can is a sustainability initiative by His Highness Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Dubai Crown Prince and Chairman of The Executive Council of Dubai.
The initiative aims to reduce single-use plastic water bottle waste in the city by:
• Encouraging individuals to use refillable water bottles
• Enabling access to free and safe drinking water through the installation and use of water stations across Dubai
• Creating a culture of conscious living by driving awareness on plastic alternatives and sustainability issues
How can you help?
Everyone can and should make a difference. Your actions are an important contribution. Here’s is how you can make a difference and be a part of the initiative at La Mer:
• Carry refillable water containers and persuade family and friends to do the same
• Inform others about the free drinking water station at La Mer and encourage their use
• Install water filters in your home
• Practice sustainable living and inspire the community with your actions and choices
Act now to save our planet. You can find the Dubai Can water station at La Mer Central, next to Taif Al Emarat.